Secondary School Teacher

Overseas trained teachers filling the UK secondary school teaching shortage  - REED

To become PLEG, you must have a DIPES I or II for general education. The competition is open to students in final year classes or holders of the bac for the first cycle, meeting the conditions. And the license for the second cycle. For the first cycle, students are trained in three years, plus the practical internship and two years for the second cycle.